According to the latest world casting census by Modern Casting in Dec. 2018, the world casting production grew by 5.3% in 2017.
The world foundry industry is continuing with its growing trend in 2019. A series of professional and high-level foundry events will be staged one by one this year, showing the vitality and innovation of foundry industry in every region of the world.
- At the beginning of 2019, IFEX was held from Jan 16-18 in India.
- In March 13-16, Shanghai, sponsored by China Foundry Association, the 17th China International Foundry Expo (METAL CHINA 2019) together with the 13th China International Die Casting Industry Exhibition will display the latest development of Chinese foundry industry and the Chinese foundrymen are expecting the world participation
- On the other side of the Pacific Ocean, the triennial CASTEXPO will be held in the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, "15 reasons to get excited for CastExpo!" Stop by the Hill and Griffith Company Booth Number 1519.
- GIFA will again attract the attention of the world foundry industry from June 25-29, in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- From July 18-19, the 5th Asia Foundry Forum will be hosted by Taiwan Casting Industry Association in Taipei City.
- Hosted by China Foundry Association, Seminar of Asian Foundry Technology History Society will be held on Aug 29-31 in China’s ancient capital Xi’an.
- The biennial Latin American Foundry Fair (FENAF) will be held from Sep.17-20 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The 9th BRICS Foundry Forum will be held during FENAF.
- The World Foundry Technical Forum will be held from Sept. 18-20 in Portoroz, Slovenia.
- The first self-organized oversea event of Metal+Metallurgy Thailand will make its debut from Sept. 18-20, BITEC, Bangkok, which will fully demonstrate the communication and cooperation with the “Belt and Road” initiative.
- Sponsored by China Foundry Association, the 16th Conference of Investment Casting will be held on Nov. 17-21 in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province.
2019 will prove to be a year of close communication and deep cooperation among the world foundry industry, Global Casting Magazine will play its role in reporting various and brilliant events, providing you with the latest foundry industry news on a global scale.
GLOBAL CASTING MAGAZINE
China Foundry Association
View their digital edition here.
Green Sand Foundry News from Global Casting Magazine
Hill and Griffith Customer Service
The Hill and Griffith Company's green sand metalcasting foundry supplies help achieve the EPA's M.A.C.T. standards and reduce Benzene emissions. Our variety of environmentally sound release agents, coatings, partings, lubricants, core oils and specialty products will help you meet your metal casting's needs. We're known for our hands-on approach. Let us visit your plant and recommend products that suit your needs.
We are pleased to provide samples in quantities large enough to allow you to "try before you buy."
Contact Us »
Technical Services & Support
On-site casting defect investigations, product testing, machine start-ups and much more. Also, lab facilities are available to provide testing upon request.
Contact Us »