From the North American Die Casting Association, May 13, 2015 Newsletter, 3250 Arlington Heights Rd - Suite 101, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Manufacturing Day will take place Friday, October 2, 2015. Manufacturing Day has been designed to expand knowledge about and improve general public perception of manufacturing careers and manufacturing’s value to the North American economy. In addition, manufacturers will learn about business improvement resources and services delivered through manufacturing extension partnerships. HOST AN OPEN HOUSE As a manufacturer it’s your opportunity to:
- Tell your company’s story
- Dispel outdated myths about manufacturing
- Inspire a new generation of manufacturers
- Connect with potential customers in your community
- Learn about manufacturing extension partnerships that can improve your efficiencies and work force skills and boost your profits
- Visit other manufacturers to initiate business relationships and learn what is being made in your community
The core element to Manufacturing Day is the schedule of manufacturer’s open houses. Manufacturing Day producers will promote the open house schedule through general and trade media campaigns which will alert thousands of people to visit manufacturers and see that American manufacturing is a vibrant career path and employers need skilled workers. The event will also make it possible for manufacturers to visit other participating companies in their region that may be potential business partners – either as customers or suppliers. To register to host an open house at your company or sign-up to visit other manufacturer’s open house events please visit: www.mfgday.com.
The Hill and Griffith Company is proud to be a member of the North American Die Casting Association. We're known for our hands on approach with die casting release agents and supplies. Let us visit your plant and recommend products that suit your needs.