As career opportunities are available they will be listed here.
Co-op / Intern Lab Technician
- Reports to the Lab Manager, working 40 hours per week
- Conduct quality assurance testing for incoming raw materials and finished products
- Assist with the development and testing of new products
- Complete periodic evaluations of in use products
- Assist with documentation needed to achieve ISO certification
- Produce sample products for customer evaluation
- Enrolled in an engineering or science undergraduate degree program. Chemistry major preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize activities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As a member of our Sales Service team the Customer Service Representative will wear multiple hats. The ideal candidate will be organized, adaptable and have a strong customer-focused, team-oriented attitude. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to Territory Sales Reps, as well as directly to customers
- Tracking orders to ensure timeliness and to answer questions or resolve issues
- Light accounting duties to include billing and invoicing
- General administrative duties
- Minimum education level: high school diploma
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service role, or a customer-focused administrative role
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- This is a part time role (approximately 20-24 hours per week), working mornings M-F.
- $17-$20 Commensurate with Experience