Grifcote® LV-50 Plus NSF Approved Concrete Form Release Agent
Grifcote LV-50 Plus was created specifically for use with castings that would be exposed to potable water. It is a NSF concrete Form release approved for potable water. The material is NSF (ANSI 61) approved for use with potable water and some restrictions do apply in specific applications.
Low VOC and Biodegradable Release Agent
- All Grifcote products are EPA VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) compliant with less than 250 grams per liter of VOCs. Grifcote is compliant in all 50 States and Canada.
- All are classified as either readily biodegradable, with a half-life of 28 days or less or inherently biodegradable with a half-life of 60 days or less.
- All products comply with federal or state regulations regarding concrete release agents.
- "Biodegradability Redefined and Volatile Organic Compounds Update" by Bob Waterloo, Precast Inc.,
Download Article »
- Biodegradable, NSF Concrete Form Release Agents Offer a Range of Options for Concrete Applications
Read More »
Hill and Griffith Customer Service
We're known for our hands on approach. Let us visit your plant and recommend concrete release agents, packerhead concrete form releases, concrete form seasoning, potable water concrete form release, non-petroleum concrete form release, biodegradable concrete form release, rust inhibitors and concrete dissolver products that suit your needs.
We are pleased to provide samples in quantities large enough to allow you to "try before you buy."
Contact Us »
Technical Services & Support
On-site casting defect investigations, product testing, machine start-ups and much more. Also, lab facilities are available to provide testing upon request.
Contact Us »