3.5 Gallon Spray Unit from the Hill and Griffith Company
- Pump Up Sprayer's Components that come in contact with the form release are non-reactive.
- Tri-Poxy Coated Steel 4 Gallon capacity; 3.5 gallon usable
- Funnel top tank for easy fill and closure
- Poly Shut off with lock on Heavy duty reinforced hose
- 600 PSI burst 12” pump assembly (pressurizes with fewer strokes)
- 24” poly curved extension
- Padded carrying strap
- All Vitron™ seals and gaskets
- Lock-On spray control
- Easy to clean – no internal components Includes 3 spray tips
Hill and Griffith Customer Service
We're known for our hands on approach. Let us visit your plant and recommend concrete release agents, packerhead concrete form releases, concrete form seasoning, potable water concrete form release, non-petroleum concrete form release, biodegradable concrete form release, rust inhibitors and concrete dissolver products that suit your needs.
We are pleased to provide samples in quantities large enough to allow you to "try before you buy."
Contact Us »
Technical Services & Support
On-site casting defect investigations, product testing, machine start-ups and much more. Also, lab facilities are available to provide testing upon request.
Contact Us »