Biodegradable Release Agent for Green Sand Metalcasting Foundry
Slikease® has been developed by The Hill and Griffith Company specifically for use with high-pressure molding machines where an increased number of draws per spray application are required. The material can be sprayed using hand held or automatic spraying equipment and is compatible with all commonly used pattern equipment.
- This product is biodegradable (15-23 days ½ life based upon university studies).
- This product is formulated with raw materials from “renewable resources”.
- Flash Point – 221F ASTM Method D-56 (closed cup).
- Clear yellow color with a vegetable oil odor.
- Durable film provides rapid and clean release.
- Will not separate in cold-weather storage.
- Contains a pattern cleaner for brighter and shiny patterns.
- Viscosity somewhat higher than petroleum based oils.
All material containers should be kept tightly closed to avoid contamination. Drums and pails should be kept in a vertical position. Material should be stored in a protected area. Please refer to labeling and packaged instructions for further information.