Cost Effective, Innovative and Environmentally Sound Non-ferrous Die Casting Products
Die Casting, Squeeze Casting & Permanent Mold Lubricant products that represent the latest in technology and ongoing research in die casting, squeeze casting and permanent mold-release techniques that will enhance your competitiveness. Our Die Casting Supplies promote cleaner dies while increasing productivity. Custom blended die casting lubricants for your specific application include: Diluco™ 100 Series water-base, 300 Series for squeeze casting, Concote™ low pressure die casting or permanent mold coating and Plunger Lube™ water-based for cleaner and more efficient cooling.
Die Casting, Squeeze Casting and Permanent Mold Products
Die Casting Lube Products
Water-based die and squeeze casting lubricants formulated with refined oils, natural and synthetic polymers, natural and synthetic waxes, vegetable oils, wetting agents and emulsifying agents combined in a water extendable system.
- Diluco® 100 Die Casting Lubricant general-purpose die casting release agents
- Diluco® 310 Die Casting Lubricant die casting release agent
- Diluco® 315 Die Casting Lubricant die casting lubricant
- Diluco® 340 Die Casting Lubricant die casting release agent for zinc die casting
- Diluco® 350 Die Casting Lubricant for medium to large, functional and decorative zinc parts
- Diluco® 360 Die Casting Lubricant for zinc die casting
- Drycolube® dry film die casting release agent
300 Series Squeeze Casting Lubricant
Unique lubricant for the squeeze casting process reaches new heights in clean and consistent performance. High purity minerals, natural and synthetic waxes, wetting agents and dispersing agents are combined in a water extendable system. Contact us for product information.
Permanent Mold Lubricants
A ready to use, low pressure die casting and permanent mold coating formulated with special refractories, binders, wetting agents, and preservatives.
Plunger Lube™ Die Casting Lubricant
Water-based plunger lubricant for cleaner and more efficient cooling. Effective and economical oil-based lubricants for most operations.