For Green Sand Metalcasting Foundry
Hill & Griffith DRY PARTINGS are formulated with the highest quality mineral and chemical materials. These products are easily applied to give the desired performance.
- Good Release
- Excellent Visibility
- Easily Applied
- Low Waste
These products include:
- Avon Dry Parting-Premium White Parting
- Micro Part-Dry-Parting Containing Graphite
- Non Sil Parting-White Dry Parting (economical)
- No.12 Parting-Fine White Parting
- Diamond Non-Silica Parting
HILL AND GRIFFITH DRY PARTINGS can be used to aid in the release of green sand molds and cores in all metal type applications. It is also used as an indicator between the cope and drag parting lines for assurance of a good fit. DRY PARTINGS can be applied by shaking a parting bag over the pattern until the desired quantity is applied.
- Avon Dry Parting is produced with premium grade materials incorporating maximum performance characteristics. The water proofing benefit of these materials will not allow the moisture from molding operations to interfere with the parting release characteristics. These products will allow typically a minimum of 98% passing through a 200 mesh screen.
- Number 12 & Non Sil Parting Products are dry parting materials that will meet the most unique dry parting applications. These products do not contain a mineral base and has very active release chemistry. Similar to the other Hill and Griffith dry parting compounds, a minimum of 98% passing through a 200 mesh screen can be observed typically.
- Micro Part Dry parting is a graphitic based parting release agent. Unlike a traditional plumbago material, this material has similar release agent characteristics as the previous materials (but with a small concentration of graphite to give unique release characteristics). This product typically will allow a minimum of 95% passing a 200 mesh screen.