Refractory Filler for Green Sand Metalcasting Foundry
Hill and Griffith PLUMBAGO NO. 118 is a combination of Graphites mined, processed and graded to specifications. Hill and Griffith assures quality and availability by using only major graphite sources from international markets.
Excellent for heavy casting work in iron, brass or aluminum.
- Hill and Griffith PLUMBAGO acts as a refractory filler between sand grains to protect sand from the heat of molten metal.
- Produced to controlled fineness for maximum surface coverage.
- Prevents penetration and erosion of the mold surface by molten metal.
- Produces excellent casting peel from mold or core for cleaner castings and reduced cleaning room costs.
- Improves casting finish.
- Developed primarily for green sand molding.
- Apply by brushing or hand rubbing.